Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Puppy died



The black puppy has died, he was resting under a car and owner started the car without realizing that the puppy was under it.

He was great fun in many ways , he was a bit of a pile on and would follow me everywhere, once me and sumika were going to the market and I thought I had shaken him off , but even after 200 metres he was right behind us. However he had entered the territory of a gang of dogs and they chased him. Luckily he could hide under the car and I could rescue him from there and take him to safety.





He could never come up to my 3rd Floor house in Vasant Kunj and every evening and morning he used to wait at the first floor landing , tail wagging waiting for food.  Somehow even after I had served him his meal he always believed that there was some  more food with me and if I moved away, he would leave his meal to follow me. Hence I had to stay till he finished his entire meal. 

There were three orphan puppies two black and one brown, one black puppy died soon , the other brown puppy survived for about a fortnight more but probably died of illness. This  black puppy was the survivor. Though the brown one was my favorite but even when the brown one was alive, this black puppy always seemed more welcoming and friendly.

1 comment: